Galena Things to do in Galena, Ohio
Galena, Ohio is a small village located in Delaware County, Ohio, about 20 miles north of Columbus. Here are some top things to do in Galena:
- Visit the Hoover Reservoir Park: The Hoover Reservoir Park is a beautiful park with over 4,700 acres of land and water. Visitors can enjoy boating, fishing, hiking, picnicking, and more.
- Explore the Blackhawk Golf Club: The Blackhawk Golf Club is a public golf course that features 18 holes of championship golf. It’s a great place to spend a day on the links.
- Check out the Galena Historic District: The Galena Historic District is a charming neighborhood with a variety of historic homes and buildings. Take a stroll through the streets and admire the architecture.
- Go wine tasting: The Olentangy River Winery is located in Galena and offers a variety of wines to taste and purchase. Visitors can also enjoy live music and other events.
- Take a hike at the Galena Brick Trail: The Galena Brick Trail is a scenic hiking trail that runs along the Olentangy River. It offers beautiful views of the river and surrounding landscape.
- Attend the Galena Summerfest: The Galena Summerfest is an annual event that takes place in July and features live music, food, and activities for all ages.
- Visit the Northstar Golf Club: The Northstar Golf Club is a public golf course that features 18 holes of championship golf. It’s a great place to spend a day on the links.
Overall, Galena offers a variety of activities for visitors to enjoy, from outdoor recreation to wine tasting and cultural events. It’s a great destination for a day trip or weekend getaway.